Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
- Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users
or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
- No account needed.
- Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
- Encrypted by default.
- High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of
Opus and VP8.
- Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the
conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
- 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world.
And your friends at Atlassian.
- Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember
https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
(Warning: when using a Jitsi Meet instance, your stream is encrypted on the network but decrypted on the machine that hosts the bridge. See https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/409#issuecomment-355406112 for more information.)