Use your Pebble/Mi Band/Amazfit Bip/Hplus device without the vendor’s closed source application and without the need to create an account and transmit any of your data to the vendor’s servers.
You can get notifications on your wrist and (depending on the device):
- collect data from the device sensors
- control music playing on your android device
- see the weather (no additional app needed on LineageOS or Omnirom, on other ROMS Weather notification is needed)
- get directions (e.g. by using OsmAnd~)
- sync the workouts GPS tracks with phone (e.g. using the embedded GPS of Amazfit bip)
Gadgetbridge is under active development, for an up to date list of supported devices and an overview of current features, please refer to the README.