thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
GPS, sensor and network status
A diagnostic tool that displays data reported by sensors in the phone.
GPS and other location providers:
- Refresh AGPS data (if supported by phone) either manually, or when a new data connection is detected
- Status notification whenever an app accesses GPS (configurable)
- Location, speed, bearing and error
- Satellites in view and satellites used
- Signal-to-noise ration (SNR) for each satellite
- Time to first fix and time of last fix
- Map view for comparison of different location providers
Sensors (as supported by your phone):
- Accelerometer (acceleration and gravity)
- Magnetic field
- Orientation (azimuth, pitch and roll)
- Ambient temperature
- Relative humidity
- Ambient light
- GSM/CDMA/LTE cells in range with network type and signal strength
- WiFi networks in range, with encryption type, channel and signal strength
- Some phones will report only the network cell with which they are currently registered. On such phones you will only see one cell under "GSM" or "CDMA". This is a limitation of the phone's radio firmware, and SatStat has no way of getting more information from the device.
- Some devices ignore the command to refresh AGPS data. This is a limitation of the GPS driver (which varies from device to device and is usually proprietary). Starting with version 2.0, SatStat has a workaround in place for automatic AGPS updates.