Added on: 19-07-2017
Last update: 01-10-2017
andOTP is a two-factor authentication App for Android 4.4+.
It implements Time-based One-time Passwords (TOTP) like specified in RFC 6238. Simply scan the QR code and login with the generated 6-digit code.
This is a fork of the great OTP Authenticator app written by Bruno Bierbaumer, which has sadly been inactive since 2015. All credit for the original version goes to Bruno.
- Free and Open-Source
- Encrypted storage
- Plain-text backups
- Encrypted backups using OpenPGP
- Sleek minimalistic Material Design
- Great Usability
- Compatible with Google Authenticator
Requires minimal permissions:
- Camera access for QR code scanning
- Storage access for import and export of the database