AnotherRSS is a Atom/RSS feed reader. You can add many RSS feed urls. It is very similar to Vibora-Feed but without the "branding" or any limitations.
- open feed link in your favourite browser
- Search words in the feeds
- blacklist: ignore news, if they contains some keywords
- open feed link via notification
- long click: open in Browser, share with..., mark deleted, readed or favorite
- landscape, short click: open feed in a Webview
- automatic background update for news around 30 minutes, 1, 3 or 6 hours
- support for many different versions of images in feeds
- choose your own LED notification color and behavior
- ONE new feed is ONE new notification
- german or english interface
- uses server response code (304 not modified) to reduce data transfer
- auto-delete: deletes no favorite feeds after a configurable set of days
- recheck every 75 sec, if you have no connection to a network
- add many feed urls (seperated by space) in the preferences
Do not be afraid! The first refresh generates about 150 notifications, but the App options menu has a feature to remove all of them.
Expunge and Ignore
To reduce the cached informations, single feed news older than 5 days will be ignored. If you delete single feed news, then they will be destroyed in the caching system.