The Chaos Communication Camp is a five-days conference on technology, society and utopia which takes place every four years. The Camp offers lectures and workshops and various events on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
- Tabular layout to see the conference program by day and rooms (side by side)
- Adapting grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode) and tablets
- Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of sessions
- Manage sessions in your favorites list
- Export your favorites list
- Setup individual alarms for sessions
- Add sessions to your personal calendar (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Share a short text and website link to a sessions
- Keep track of program changes
- Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
- Supported languages: English, German, Portuguese (session descriptions excluded)
Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the content team of the Chaos Communication Camp. This app simply offers a way to consume and personalize the conference schedule.
Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you can describe how to reproduce the particular error. The issue tracker can be found here: https://github.com/EventFahrplan/EventFahrplan/issues
Camp design 2019 by Sven Sedivy