thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Remotely control CMUS instances
Remote control for the CMUS media player.
How to use this
- Start your cmus like "cmus --listen 0.0.0.0"
- Set a cmus password (if you have not already) ":set passwd=<Your Password>"
- Install the apk
- Add your ip address and password in settings and press "okay".
- Save multiple cmus host configurations.
- Implemented functions include: mute/unmute, volume up/down, shuffle, repeat track/all/none, seek track, previous, forward, stop, play and pause.
- Current track information is displayed.
- Theme changes depending on Android OS version.
- Supports landscape and portrait mode.
- Automatically fetches album artwork from google (can be disabled).