thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Math expression calculator with variables and functions support
Application that solves math expressions. Main features:
- Supports variables (e.g. you can do "a=5", then "a+1" and you get 6)
- Built-in basic function (like logarithms and trigonometry)
- Custom functions can be defined (e.g. "log(x,b)=log(x)/log(b)", then log(32,2) will print 5)
- Variables and functions can be edited both from the prompt and dialogs
- Can print parsing and evaluation steps.
- (Android 6.0+ only) can evaluate expressions from text selection in any application (ACTION_PROCESS_TEXT intent).
- Fully localizable - actually includes English and Italian, you can contribute yor translation with a pull request on GitHub.
- 1.2: updated build tools to fix crash on some Android versions.
- 1.1: added localization support and Italian translation; added ACTION_PROCESS_TEXT intent filter.
- 1.0: Initial version.
This application is based on this open source (MIT licensed) library.