FOSDEM 2020 Schedule
Conference program app for the FOSDEM conference in Brussels
About FOSDEM FOSDEM is a free event that offers open source communities a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate. Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source software from all over the world gather at the event in Brussels.
- View program by day and rooms (side by side)
- Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode ) and tablets
- Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
- Add events to favorites list
- Export favorites list
- Setup alarms for individual events
- Add events to your personal calendar
- Share a website link to an event with others
- Keep track of program changes
- Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
- Integration with the c3nav indoor navigation project https://c3nav.de
Supported languages (Event descriptions excluded)
Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the FOSDEM content team. This app simply offers a way to consume and personalize the conference schedule.
Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you can describe how to reproduce the particular error. The issue tracker can be found here: https://github.com/EventFahrplan/EventFahrplan/issues
The app is based on the EventFahrplan app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.metadude.android.congress.schedule which was initially built for the camp and annual congress of the Chaos Computer Club. The source code of the app is publicly available on GitHub https://github.com/johnjohndoe/CampFahrplan/tree/fosdem-2020.
The name FOSDEM and the gear logo are registered trademarks of FOSDEM VZW. Used with permission.