thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Find your way back to a previously visited location using GPS coordinates.
- determine location based on GPS signal, WiFi or cell phone network:
- use best/most accurate location provider
- get location updates automatically (based on a time interval or change of location) or
- get location on demand (by manually refreshing)
- save a location and give it a name
- 'get back' mode: indicator pointing to a stored location (showing distance and direction)
- indicate current speed and current bearing
- use built-in sensors to get more accurate and quicker updated bearing
- compass rose indicating North
- detect travel direction and adjust relative direction to destination accordingly
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Is your language missing? You can help translating.