NOTE: This app is no longer maintained.
GfxTablet makes it possible to use your device (especially tablets) like a graphics tablet, sending touch data (including pressure!) to any compatible (e.g. GNU/Linux) computer. Requires running the uinput driver on your PC (see website for details).
- Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
- 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
- Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
- Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
- Display mapping (your device’ screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
- Native full-screen drawing mode
- Enhanced grid on your canvas to help with positioning
- Load an image template to your canvas to learn drawing!
- Wireless connection via WiFi
- Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
- Realtime painting!