thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
kubenav is the navigator for your Kubernetes clusters right in your pocket
kubenav is a mobile, desktop and web app to manage Kubernetes clusters. The app provides an overview of all resources in a Kubernetes cluster, including current status information for workloads. The details view for resources provides additional information. It is possible to view logs and events or to get a shell into a container. You can also edit and delete resources or scale your workloads within the app.
- Available for mobile, desktop and web: kubenav provides the same experience for mobile, desktop and web, with nearly 100% code sharing.
- Manage Resources: All major resources like Deployments, StatefulSets, DaemonSets, Pods, etc. are supported.
- Custom Resource Definitions: View all Custom Resource Definitions and mange Custom Resources.
- Modify Resources: Edit and delete all available resources or scale your Deployments, StatefulSets, DaemonSets.
- Filter and Search: Filter the resources by Namespace and find them by their name.
- Status Information: Fast overview of the status of workloads and detailed information including Events.
- Resource Usage: View the requests, limits and current usage of Pods and Containers.
- Logs: View the logs of a container or stream the logs in realtime.
- Terminal: Get a shell into a container, right from your phone.
- Manage multiple Clusters: Add multiple clusters via `kubeconfig` or your preferred Cloud Provider, including Google, AWS and Azure.
- Port-Forwarding: Create a port-forwarding connection to one of your Pods and open the served page in your browser.
- Prometheus Integration: kubenav allows you to view your Prometheus metrics directly in the dashboard and to build your own dashboards via the Prometheus plugin.
- Elasticsearch Integration: Discover your logs with the Elasticsearch plugin.
- Jaeger Integration: Analyze your traces with the Jaeger plugin.