With microMathematics Plus, not only can you perform mathematical calculations in naturally readable form but you can also create and manage your own collection of interactive formulas!
microMathematics Plus is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is a scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It features live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
This app is not only for students. Anyone who enjoys mathematics or requires more than just a basic calculator will benefit from microMathematics' amazing calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
- Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
- Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
- Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
- Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
- Supports SI and non-SI units (including units of information)
- Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function which makes editing easier
- You can perform multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
- It is possible to store intermediate results into 1D, 2D, or 3D array that can improve calculation performance
- Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
- You can store your document on an SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
- SD card on Android 6+ is also supported
- The app contains a detailed "How to use" page and several examples
- Supports different color themes
- Supports data import from ASCII files
- Integration with SMath Studio. Documents from SMath Studio can also be opened in microMathematics
Languages: English, Russian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese.