thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Read tire pressure sensor
Read tire pressure sensors of a motorcycle with an iTPMSystem.
- Displays tire pressure, temperature and voltage
- User configurable units for pressure and temperature
- User configurable notifications for low/high tire pressure (Sound, vibrate and LED)
- Auto night mode (dark color scheme) using the light sensor
- Sensor discovery
- Screen rotation
- Runs in the background
- Optional data logging in csv format to /sdcard/mTPMS
- English language
How to use:
- Power on the iTPMSystem
- Pair your device to the iTPMSystem unit, test with the Vendor supplied app and close it. If it doesn't work then this app probably won't either.
- Launch iTPMSystem, you should see message that you are connected. You now need to wait for the sensors to start sending data through the iTPMSystem.
- Once discovered map them to their wheel locations in the preferences.