thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Passy - cross-platform password manager
Offline password manager with cross-platform synchronization
Store passwords, payment cards notes, ID cards and identities offline and safe, synchronized between all of your devices.
- Security - All your information is encrypted in AES and stored offline on your devices, providing highest-tier security.
- Synchronization - Share data between separate devices within seconds.
- Entry sharing – Send entries to your friends and family.
- Biometrics - Quickly unlock the app using your fingerprint.
- Multipurpose - Store passwords, payment cards, notes, id cards and identities, all in one place.
- Autofill - Quickly fill fields in apps and websites without having to open the app.
- Browser extension - Use autofill and add new entries on the fly right from your browser. (See https://github.com/GlitterWare/Passy-Browser-Extension)
- Internet - needed for synchronization, happens locally, with direct connection between devices.
- External storage - needed for backups/exporting.
- Biometric - needed for biometric authentication as an alternative to login with master password.
- Camera - needed for scanning QR codes for easy synchronization.