A simple Android app to help users understand the risks of giving apps dangerous permissions.
What Privacy Helper brings is a simple, easy-to-use educational app with that leverages the mobile platform to inform and demonstrate effectively and interactively.
- Simple privacy quiz to test the user's privacy knowledge
- Guide on data privacy, and the problem with Android
- Guides on disabling permissions, unused apps, and other mitigations
- Simple map demonstration of location tracking
- List of dangerous permissions used by popular Android applications
- Guide on Open Source app alternatives
- List of alternative resources to help the user increase their knowledge
- Sharing with popular platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and more