thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
showcase privacy issues in Android
PrivacyBreacher is an Android app built as a proof of concept for a research article describing the privacy issues in Android. This app can access the following information from your phone without requesting any permissions:
- Figure out at what time your phone screen turned on/off.
- Figure out at what time you plugged in or removed your phone charger and wired headphones.
- Figure out at what time you switched on/off your phone (i.e., it captures the device uptime and ACTION_SHUTDOWN broadcasts).
- Access most of your device related information like your phone model, manufacturer etc.
- Keep track of your WiFi/Mobile data usage.
- Get a list of all the apps installed on your phone.
- Construct a 3D visualization of your body movements.