RaspFinder will tell you the IP address of your RaspberryPi on your Wi-Fi network. RaspFinder helps you to find your device in case, when
- you are not able to access your Raspberry directly
- you can't browse your router for a connected devices list
- you have your Raspberry at hand, but too lazy to connect it via HDMI or Ethernet
All you need to care about - that the Raspberry and your smartphone are on the same network.
- quick search: within 2-3 secs
- simple and intuitive interface
- does not include advertising
- low application weight
- decent and modern design
Attention: does NOT work if you are using MAC address spoofing!