View a FFT plot and a waterfall plot of the frequency spectrum received by a HackRF. The new version can also demodulate audio from AM and FM signals!
Use an OTG (on-the-go) USB cable to connect your HackRF/RTL-SDR to an Android phone/tablet and this app will visualize the RF spectrum (frequency magnitude and waterfall plot)! Browse through the frequency spectrum just by using scroll and zoom touch gestures. Additional features are:
- Many settings: FFT size, averaging, peak holding, color scheme, ...
- read samples from a file (generated by hackrf_transfer tool or by rtl_sdr)
- AM/FM/SSB audio demodulation
- adjust squelch and channel width
- Record to a raw IQ file compatible with hackrf_transfer, ...
- rad1o support
Read the manual for more details.