RiotX is a new client for the Matrix protocol (Matrix.org): an open network for secure, decentralised communication. RiotX is a full rewrite of the Riot Android client, based on a full rewrite of the Matrix Android SDK.
Disclaimer: This is a beta version. RiotX is currently in active development and contains limitations and (we hope not too many) bugs. All feedback is welcome!
- Login to an existing account
- Create room and join public rooms
- Accept and reject invitations
- List users rooms
- View room details
- Send text messages
- Send attachment
- Read and write messages in encrypted rooms
- Crypto: E2E keys backup, advance device verification, key share request and answer
- Push notification
- Light, Dark and Black themes
Not all features in Riot are implemented in RiotX yet. Main missing (and coming soon!) features:
- Room settings (list room members, etc.)