thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Track your sport activities using GPS
Track your sport activities with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress with built-in highly configurable audio cues.
- Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
- Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modeled after Garmin
- Share your favorite workouts with friends
- Heart rate monitor: Bluetooth SMART (BLE)
- Configure and use heart rate zones
Upload your activities to a variety of running sites with a single click:
Explanation to anti-features:
- NonFreeNet: Uploading to Strava and other services makes use of non free net services. (The uploading is open similar to uploading a .tcx file, but the services are not open.)
- UpstreamNonFree: The Play version (can be installed at the same time as the F-Droid version) has additional features using non free libraries, see below
Features removed compared to Play version:
- Map view (no MapBox API key in free)
- WearOS app (requires non-free Play services)
- HR ANT+ connectivity (requires closed source lib)
- Runalyze and Dropbox upload (Requires API keys. Runalyze test upload possible.)
- Download customized apk to device (F-Droid binary is universal for all supported binaries).