Displays sunlight and moonlight times. Features an app, alarm clock, and widget collection.
Suntimes displays sunrise and sunset, twilight (civil / nautical / astronomical), blue and golden hour, the solstices and equinoxes, moonrise and moonset, moon phases and illumination. The alarm clock schedules daily repeating alarms (or notifications) for sunrise, sunset, or other events.
The times reported by this app are approximate. The app doesn't require network connectivity, GPS is optional.The app benefits from the following permissions:
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION is used to obtain the current position (latitude, longitude, altitude).
- BOOT_COMPLETED is used to restore active alarms after a reboot.
- SET_ALARM is used to schedule alarms using the AlarmClock app.
- VIBRATE is used by alarm notifications.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to backup data to file (places, themes, etc) (api<=18 only).
Note: The "Calendar Integration" and permissions added in v0.9.0 were removed in v0.10.0. This feature is now available as a separate add-on app; Suntimes Calendars.