Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
- Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
- Edit files with nano and vim.
- Access servers over ssh.
- Compile code with gcc and clang.
- Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
- Check out projects with git and subversion.
- Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded - desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager known from the Debian and Ubuntu Linux distributions. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Read help online: https://termux.com/help
Google+ Community: https://termux.com/community