Added on: 25-10-2016
Last update: 17-01-2017
This is a bluetooth low energy UART terminal app for a do-it-yourself Smartwatch.
- notification buffer
- is notification to long: use of notification title
- some emoticons works
- german Umlaute works
- transmit more than 20 bytes
- automatic reconnect
Get firmware, screenshots, documentation and circuit from UART-Smartwatch Website.
UART-Smartwatch firmware features:
- Press Button 1.5 s: sync the time between watch and phone. Show date and notifications as scrolling chars.
- Press Button 0.5 s: show the time calculated by the watch. Show the battery level and an analog clock
- small analog clock
- digital clock
- Battery Level
- more than 18 hours with LiPo 3.7V (170mA)
The DIY smartwatch shows a calculated time without a connection to your phone. This time is a bit faster to pretent problems. It is about 10 second in 6 hours.
info Fossdroid Core is now open source, take a look!