UserLAnd provides the easiest way to run GNU/Linux Distros on Android.
- Run full linux distros or specific applications on top of Android.
- Install and uninstall like a regular app.
- No root required.
There are two ways to use UserLAnd
Using single-click apps:
- Click an app.
- Fill out the required information.
- You're good to go!
Using user-defined custom sessions:
- Define a session - This describes what filesystem you are going to use, and
what kind of service you want to use when connecting to it (ssh or vnc).
- Define a filesystem - This describes what distribution of Linux you want to
- Once defined, just tap on the session to start up. This will download
necessary assets, setup the filesystem, start the server, and connect to it. This will take several minutes for the first start up, but will be quicker afterwards.