thumb_up Follow me on GitHub to get notifications about my projects (like Fossdroid Core), thanks! close
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android.
- Create and edit new Nodes and Ways
- Move and rotate Ways
- Append Nodes to existing Ways
- Delete Nodes
- Create, edit and delete Tags
- Edit relations and create new turn restrictions
- JOSM presets support
- Download and Upload to OSM-Server
- Saving and reading of JOSM format OSM data files
- Highlight unnamed highways, and ways/nodes with todos or fixmes
- Add, comment and close OSM Notes and Osmose bugs
- Use a variety of background tile layers as reference
- Show the users GPS-Track with accuracy
- Upload to OSM and local saving of GPS tracks
- Display the raw data
- Display geo-referenced photographs
.... and lots more.
Vespucci is not a map viewer or routing-application
Help and instructions are available on device and on the Vespucci website.